1) When glycerol is added to water, which of the following behaviours would be observed ?
a) Water will evaporate more easily
b) The temperature of water will decrease
c) The freezing ...
1) Which of the following is a polyprotic acid?
a) Acetic acid
b) Benzoic acid
c) P-nitrobenzoic acid
d) Oxalic acid
2) The strongest acid among the following is...
1) Which of the following shows electromeric effect ?
c) Alkyl amines
d) Alkyl halides
2) In which of the following is the reaction at ...
1) The conversion of m-dinitrobenzene into m- nitroaniline can be brought out with
c) Sn + HCI ...
1) Match the compounds in List I with their nature from List II, as seen in aqueous medium from the combinations shown:
a) IÂ—C ; IIÂ—C ; IIIÂ—B ; IVÂ—A
1) How many isomeric amines having the formula C3H 9N are possible?
2) The compound, (CH3)3 C – NH2 is a...
Join HourlyBook Newsletter, to update skills in Science and Technology and keep updated with current trends. You will receive regular updates on:
Powered by themekiller.com watchanimeonline.co