1) A solution containing NH4Cl and NaNO2 on boiling produces
a) Nitrogen peroxide
c) Nitrous oxide
2) The stable halide of nitrogen is
1) Nitrogen is a relatively inactive element because
a) Its atom has a stable electronic configuration
b) It has a low atomic radius
c) Its electronegativity is fairly ...
1) During the reaction of acetylene with dil. H2SO4 in presence of HgSO4, the compound initially formed is
1) When glycerol is added to water, which of the following behaviours would be observed ?
a) Water will evaporate more easily
b) The temperature of water will decrease
c) The freezing ...
1) Which of the following is a polyprotic acid?
a) Acetic acid
b) Benzoic acid
c) P-nitrobenzoic acid
d) Oxalic acid
2) The strongest acid among the following is...
1) Which of the following shows electromeric effect ?
c) Alkyl amines
d) Alkyl halides
2) In which of the following is the reaction at ...
Join HourlyBook Newsletter, to update skills in Science and Technology and keep updated with current trends. You will receive regular updates on:
Powered by themekiller.com watchanimeonline.co